Six Weird Things About Yours Truly:
A meme passed along to me from K. of N.-D.-G.
THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
1. I like furry guys.
2. One of my very first comfort meals is a sandwich I created at age four. It's made with two slices of burnt toast, slathered with grape jelly (not jam), and two pieces of crisp bacon, also burnt (but not beyond recognition). In order to keep my cholesterol in check, I chase it with a nice bowl of oatmeal. If you're feeling especially daring, add a fried egg to the mix, but make sure the yolk is nice and runny. I'm not down with hard yolks.
3. I have always loved writing research papers. I've never done it for money, nor have I done it for anyone else. You see, I use my powers for good, not evil.
4. My favorite time to knit is overnight, while buck nekkid, listening to the police scanner online. Many of you already know this. Those who don't really shouldn't be shocked. I believe it to be menopause-related--but I could be wrong...
5. I have a vaccination scar on my back, not my arm, as is the case with most people my age (and older). I'm told it was planned that way, but personally I think the medical personnel present may have lost their grip on me and I slipped during the procedure. Yeah. That's what I think.
6. I am fascinated by freaks of all kind, in every possible sense of the word.
I think this is the part where I tag other victims...so here goes: Minnie, Miss T. of Snarled Yarns, Caren, Lisa, the Urban Pagan Knitter, Mlle. Dulcedosa, and Dr. Puck, whom I haven't yet seen during my current exile...
Actually, there's one more thing that's not so weird in as much as it's just very forward of me to comment, but have any of you happened to see Mr. Pie Knits over at Jennifer of Pie Knits' site? He's really yummy looking (even if he doesn't appear to be all that furry). Hey, I can type that, without being considered some kind of cybertart, right?? I have no intention of acting upon it or anything, I'm just sayin'...
15 January 2007
08 January 2007
With the exceptions of Mme. Huppert and the Fabulous Nana Mouskouri, I haven't a clue who in hell who these people are. (Don't you hate it when you resemble celebrities that you haven't even heard of? I know I do). Okay, perhaps I have heard of a few others, but come on, Chester Bennington?? So much for facial recognition software...Looks like I seriously need to stay away from Malaysia, The Philippines, Japan, and hell--most of Asia lest I be mobbed by adoring, yet myopic fans...or political assassins. And Chester Bennington?? Wow. Who knew?