- Knitting and severe weather go together well, but only if you have a roof.
- The Mosquito festival continues!
- Dead manatees on your neighbor's lawn are a terrible way to start the day.
- I've really got to get-the-hell out of here, and I mean right damn now.
- Tom Becka's voice sets my teeth on edge--especially when he's trying to be helpful.
- Scott Vorhees seems kind of bitchy when he gets nervous.
- Shopping at the Bellevue Wal-Mart on a Friday night remains a freak show. (Checking out is even worse).
- Johnny Briceño is still hot.
30 June 2008
No, I'm not dead (yet)
I just blog as often as if I were. In the meantime, I have a few notes from the Land 'O Tornadoes that go like this: