28 November 2005

Hey...who knew?


Visual proof as to why it's a damn good thing I didn't bet on this game.
Suffice it to say, the game which took place Friday last didn't go anything thing like I expected. Understand, however, that this is a good thing indeed, if only because we didn't have to blow cans of perfectly good Reddi-Whip in Cousin Larry's face. Instead, we used them on the pies for which nature intended. And yeah verily, they were good.

Meanwhile, my plans to return to La Belle Province on Tuesday remain solid. Everyone wish me luck so that I don't get in trouble with the Evilest of TSA Inspectors, Ms. Mary Lee McCarty. I'm really getting sick of having to call her tired ass out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a good trip, see you soon!

Unknown said...

Welcome Back !
we're having a Knitting Thing Tonight.
we've missed you!